In 1953, Mary Cole became the first Ladies Auxiliary president for the United Pentecostal Church Intl. In 1956 the Mothers Memorial fund raising Drive began with an offering of $4,930.63. Ila Ashcraft followed as president in 1960 and served until her death in 1964. Vera Kinzie then served as President until 1994. Gwyn Oakes became president in 1994 and continues to serve. The name has changed to Ladies Ministries and Mothers Memorial continues as the name of the annual fund drive.
Click here for promo video